BODY BEAUTIFUL!!!


The gorgeous Kajol having a blast at Strut Classes!


When I used to look at guys with those 6 or 8 pack abs, or their lean, muscled physiques, I wanted them... Ahem! I mean the abs and a body like theirs... What did you think? Anyway, I made many efforts and joined a gym with a yearly membership. And it sure paid off... for the gym! I barely made it for a month or two at any gym. I found myself making all sort of excuses... No time from work, not feeling too well, not slept well hence not good to work out, blah, blah, blah! So they made their money, while I kept envying and wanting other great bodies! And believe me, I didn't learn my lesson with one gym. I have helped at least 3 fitness centers with my generosity!

Strut Star Kajol with Bhaavesh & the Strut-o-Holics!
I decided pumping iron is not for me. Or thought I did until I met Bhaav! I wanted to do everything for him(not that he expected it), because I'm obsessed with him. I would get him the moon & stars! So, armed with my newfound motivation I joined one more gym with Bhaav. But this time my back gave way! Then, Bhaav started his dance classes - Strut The Dancemakers. Now, I genuinely believed I was a very good dancer but realized how wrong I was about it when I met Bhaav. After he came into my life, I just stopped dancing! Although Bhaav insists I am good... Be that as it may, when Strut began it's first season, I must say here honestly, that I joined the class out of my love for Bhaav. Dancing in a group was not my scene. But when I joined, I was hooked from day one, just like I was with Bhaav in our first meeting!

Bhaavesh Gandhi is a great teacher. He explains every music note & each dance step, something I have never seen any dance instructor do in any dance class. Unlike other dance instructors, his personal attention toward each student is impeccable, and perhaps that's why he restricts each class to minimum 15 students. He knows all your weak points and works on them. He pushes you to your optimum and makes the impossible, possible. And what I love the most about this teacher is that he teaches you the most important and valuable lesson of life - to smile! And if you see his beautiful, bright smile, you would too!

Unlike most dance classes, each season you learn more than one routine. Because the number of students in each batch is less, you make new friends and you end up having more fun. But what I look forward to most at Strut are the workouts! They are strenuous but invigorating. The workout rejuvenates me instantly... makes me come alive! The workouts are followed by a half hour of dance routine, and Bhaav makes it such an enjoyable experience it's hard to put in words. I know what you’re thinking... Why should we believe a gushing boyfriend's testimonies, right? But I'm not the only one saying it. Even Kajol, who was Strut's first Strut star, enjoyed herself thoroughly. Check out what she says in this video!


Having said all of that, you won't know how good Strut dance classes are until you don't go and experience it yourself. You don't have to be a dancer. They make you a dancer. Enrollments for Strut’s season 4 batches have already begun! And guess who is the Strut Star this season! The charismatic, the eloquent filmmaker, who is known for his glorious songs and dances, Karan Johar! The batches start from Monday, 30th January 2012! All I know is that I learnt my lesson finally! I don't need a gym to keep me fit or make my body look beautiful. I found the perfect way to look and feel good! Thanks to Strut - The Dancemakers!



Comments

Popular Posts