Salmon... One of God's best creations!


I know my last post was in February...  And a lot of my wonderful friends thought, 'Oh there goes another blogger who began with great flourish, but couldn't sustain it'! But that is not the case. No matter what the reason, I should find time to write my blog... No matter how busy or bogged down with work or the mundane activities of life... Even if it means writing a few lines, I will write.  So determined to revisit my blog, and, after much brain wracking, I gave up and stopped staring at the damn laptop screen. I decided to simply write! Yes, JUST WRITE, is what most writers of the past have advised. Put pen to paper or fingers on the keyboard and type away. It will come to you. Guess what the first thought, or shall I say the first vision was...? It was a vision of a warm, toasted, fresh, Salmon Bagel, oozing with cream cheese and chives! Salmon, one of God’s best creations, and smoked salmon one of the best inventions by the human species! And since I had the craving for a smoked salmon bagel, I decided I had to have it! The problem: there was no bagel at home. But I had some burger bread! I smeared them with unsalted butter, large dollops of soft cream cheese, sprinkled some fresh chives, capers, threw in slices of onion rings and tomatoes, and finally layered it with a pile of sliced smoked salmon. And voila! I had the easiest and the most delicious Smoke Salmon Burger! Please do not disturb me… I’m in seventh heaven, devouring my burger!

Comments

Popular Posts